Happy July everyone!! I can’t believe that we are over half way through 2018 already!! That is just too crazy to even think about!! July is going to be super busy month with a lot of exciting things going on. I have yet to find my footing with my blog. I have all of these ideas in my head but yet I can’t seem to get them down. That is where the focus of my goals for July is going to be. Just trying to make my blog become what I feel it should be.
Have three weeks of blog post done every week.
Be more present with my social media.
Grow my Instagram to 500 followers.
Connect with other bloggers.
Work on my photography skills.
Posting two times a week.
Workout three times a week.
Read 3 Book.
Be able to run a mile without stopping.
Happy May !! It has been a little over a month since I have posted on my blog. Not that I didn’t want to be away for that long but due to one of my family members having some health issues, I put my blog on the backburner. I just wanted to take some time and not have to worry about getting my blog post up so I could spend some time together with my family.
However, I am now in a place where I can come back to my blog with some fresh ideas for this blog. I hope that you will enjoy all of the exciting things that will be coming to this blog in the next few months. I am really looking forward to seeing where this can take me. I am back and ready to roll.
Now, on to my May goals:
– Posting 10 or more post on my blog.
– Working out three days a week.
– Growing my Social Media.
– Drink more water.
– Watch the Royal Wedding
– Work on my fitness level.
– Celebrate my Birthday.
– Continue my job hunt.
– Work on becoming a morning person.
– Eat Breakfast.
Twitter | Instagram |Facebook |Bloglovin’
Holy cow I can not believe that we are in March already! February was a tough month for me, and I am so ready for the fresh start that a new month gives you. I am already looking to this month because I have a lot planned for this blog and super excited to go visit my sister at the end of the month for easter. For March a lot of my goals are based around my blog with some personal goals, also.
– Workout four days a week.
– Post 15 blog post this month
– Get over 300 views on my blog in one month
– Grow my Instagram page.
– Comment more on other blogs
– Connet with other bloggers
– Stick to my schedule
What are you looking forward to this March?
Hello, February! I am over the moon that February is here, I swear January is the longest month of the whole year! This year January seemed extra long for me as I was sick for almost all of it. So as I am starting to get back to my healthy self I want to get back on track with the goals that I have set myself for the new year. While also working on my big goals, I like to set myself some small goals for the month ahead. On a side note isn’t crazy that there is now only 11 more months in 2018!?!? So here are my goals for February…
– Workout three or four times a week
– Post two blog post a week
– Find some new podcast to listen too
– Pack my lunch 4 out of the 5 days at work
– Plan out my blog post for March
– Try something new
– Find a new book to read ( Any suggestion?)
– Start planning a solo trip
– Drink more water
– Use my bullet journal more
What are you most looking forward to this month?
September is finally here and that means the start of fall !! I am so excited because this is the start of my favorite time of year. The next four months just fill me joy from the cool crisp air on a sunny fall day to a snowy day spent making Christmas cookies. This time of year always makes me happy. This year I am super excited about September and I don’t know why but hopefully this means that I will get a job in my field. (fingers crossed) Also, I want to keep working on making this blog even better and achieving my monthly goals.
- Work on my money management skills
- Post 3 blog posts a week
- Be more active on my social media
- Work on networking with other bloggers
- Working out 5 times a week
- Try to only get two 2 Starbucks drinks a week
- Decorate for Fall
- Make some fall treats
- Hopefully, get a job
- Start using a planner every day
- Not check my phone an hour before bed
Is there anything you want to achieve this month?
Happy August !! WOW! WOW! WOW! I can not believe that there are only five months left in 2017. However, I do have to say that my favorite time of the year is coming up. I just love fall and the holidays season. Yet, I don’t want to be wishing away the month of August because I am looking for my big girl job since I passed my boards. So hopefully by the end of this month, I will have good news! It is quite stressful becoming an adult but I am very excited to see where this path of my life will take me. I also I really want to go visit my sister’s new house. Got a lot to do this month!
- Try not to eat out as much.
- Workout 3 to 4 times a week.
- Get at least 3 interviews.
- Get better at writing and posting blog posts.
- Work on my organization skills.
- Save money
- Try to eat less sugary foods( I have a pretty big sweet tooth )
- Read a new book.( Any suggestion?)
- Work on making some blogger friends.
- Think about if I want to start a YouTube channel. ( Is it worth it?)
- Being more active on my social media pages.
- Go to a Fair.
What are your goals for the month of August?