Hello, June! I can not believe that we are to June already but I am really happy that it is here. The one thing that I am super excited for this month is that my sister and her family are moving home for good after living in England for awhile. I can’t wait to have my sister living close again. Also, this month I really need to start seriously study for my Boards that are coming up in July.
- Start posting four blog posts a week.
- Workout five days a week. I really want to get back into running again.
- Be more interactive on my social media channels.
- Eat healthier. I have gotten into a really bad habit of not eating the best lately.
- Discover somewhere new in Pittsburgh.
- Re-read the Harry Potter series.
- Get better at saving my money.
- Really put some effort into my blog to make it better.
- Drink more water.
- Find a new book to read.
- Sign up for a new class.
- Actually keeping up with my Buller journal. Try to use is every day.
Do you have any goals for June?